Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I am so excite!!!!

Idea for a post: parody of a celebrity-style greenroom blog entry ("I'm here waiting to go on Leno and I'm soooo excited!") about my current wait to appear before grad committee.

1:05 pm.

Current location: Eating a cookie with green frosting while waiting in the lab to appear before grad committee.

On "ipod": Bach F minor concerto for piano v. orchestra.

1:06 pm.

Oh my god, your whole mouth is green. How am I going to explain that to grad committee?

1:07 pm

Gasp. Sarah L. has been called before the committee, ps, leaving her cookies unguarded.

1:08 pm

There goes Myrtle.

1:09 pm

Omg, it took me like forever to perfect my cartoon elevator.

So what you have is like a basic cartoon elevator that you can modify and resave?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wouldn't it be fun.

Unknown said...

I think I am in love!